Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So Happy I Don't Know Which End Is Up...

Remember these AWFUL jeans?  Well, I'm in them, thanks to 2 weeks of T-Tapp and walking.  After 12 workouts (Basic Workout, then Basic Tempo and walking), I no longer had to shoehorn my ass into them.  They slip on perfectly.  In fact, they're a bit too big in the thigh.


Other little victories?  I can now tie my hoodie around my waist and it stays tied.  My inner thighs are looking MUCH better.  My back fat is disappearing.  My mood is much better, too.  That's the best part.


So, I'm in my goal jeans.  My next goal: These awful pants.  I bought them 5 years ago for my aunt's funeral.  I was in a rush so I grabbed my size off the rack and bought them without trying them on.  Got home, tried to stuff my ass in and could not do so.  They were cut a size small.  Had to buy yet another pair because I lost the receipt and couldn't exchange the tight pants.    They languished at the back of my closet until Saturday morning when I was going through my clothes and tossing the stretched-out and the shrunken.  Though they are a size smaller than marked, I can get into them.  Granted, they're tight.  I have to suck my gut in a bit so I can get them buttoned and when they're on, I have one hell of a camel toe (I detest a crotch waffle!), but I can get them on.  My ass fits nicely and they're baggy in the thigh.  Only the waist is tight.  But, I'm working on that.  I'm continuing with Basic Tempo (and doing my best to maintain proper form), plus East-West Breathing and Organs in Place/Half Frogs (more T-Tapp moves) and my walking.  As God is my witness, I am going to be in these damn pants VERY soon.  These pants are going to be my bitch!






I weighed in this morning.  I'm down 3 lbs. from last Tuesday, so that's pretty good.  I wish I'd weighed and measured myself when I began all this on Apr. 2, but I couldn't bear to go near the scale or tape measure.


I'm pretty thrilled with myself...

2 comments:

Just me said...

Congratulations - you worked really hard for this!

Lily said...

Yeah, I did, but I can honestly say that it hasn't been torturous. The workouts go fast and then they're over. The only painful thing is that my beloved iPod died, so I have to walk outdoors without good music until I can afford a new Nano.

Thanks for your congratulations - I appreciate it!