Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Attn. Wal Mart Shoppers Pt. 2

Ok, I still can't seem to fix whatever is wrong with this blog, that won't allow me to post in response to others.  I guess this is still an issue for others at blogspot, too.

Just Me:  How are you feeling?  Ears better, I hope?  As for my friend, X, things have been going downhill for quite some time.  Lots of little things that are adding up.  I'm probably not helping because I'm not saying anything, I'm just staying mad.  Trouble is, it's easier to stay silent, as even a whiff of what might be criticism is met with anger or floods of tears.  It's never the right time to say anything, either.  It's a new drama each day.  So, I say nothing and I give her a wide berth.

Yeah, I was angry and frustrated when I posted earlier.  Thanks for your prayers.  I hope all's well with you, health-wise and in uni.

*************************************************************************************

I tried to post but couldn't.  I can post on most other blogspot accounts with a few exceptions.

I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope you get your energy back before you know it.  I bet that soon after your exams you'll feel fantastic again.  It's scary how much a tough term can take out of you.  I'll pray that your exams go well and you'll do splendidly.

The trouble with this thing with X is that she's been feuding with a number of people in the last couple of years.  She'd always been very close with a number of her cousins and one of her aunts in particular.  She's upset with them because they've told her she's gotten self-absorbed.  She's also feuding with our other friend, Y, who she's known since the age of 5.  At least it's not me she's picking on exclusively, but it's kind of scary to see someone at loggerheads with a dozen people.  If a discussion happens, I hope I'll be able to keep it together and stay calm. 

1 comment:

Just me said...

Thanks for the response :) I'm not sure why you're having those problems with blogger - mine lets me comment fine. Are you able to comment on other people's blogs or is it just your own? I have an email address on my page if it's ever easier for you to respond to something there :)

And yes, I'm finally feeling much better, thank you! Still haven't caught up on sleep although my energy is slowly starting to come back, and I'm finally healthy again, yay! Uni-wise I'm just preparing for exams at the moment, but a couple of weeks and I will be freeeeeee!

I'm sorry things have been getting so hard with your friend. Sounds like something needs to happen though, otherwise it's just going to get worse? =/ It must be really tough though if there's never a good time to say anything. I hope you'll get an opportunity to have a civilised conversation with her where you can both stay calm & figure things out! And I also hope you're not feeling so angry anymore!! x x