Saturday, May 26, 2012

Annoyed/Frustrated Tonight...

My fat shift goes on.  It's been 10 days and my too-tight black pants, the ones that were getting looser, are too-tight again.  I know it's fat shift-related.  I know that a fat shift is actually a good thing.  My ass has hiked itself up so high that it's practically between my shoulder blades.  At the expense of my abs.  I'm still with T-Tapp but I've switched workouts.  After 6 weeks of Basic Tempo, I've switched to the 45-minute Total Workout Instructional.  And I'm loving it.  I was just hoping that, after 3 workouts, my tummy would've shrunk a bit.  No dice.  So, I got on the wonderful T-Tapp forums and found out that I may have overtrained a bit.  Overtraining can lead to no results.  Or worse yet, adrenal fatigue.  I sure as hell don't want that.  So, one of the fabulous T-Tapp veterans gave me some advice on how to break up my workout schedule and I'm looking forward to Monday rolling around so that I can implement these changes.  


And, I swear by ALL that is holy, when those damnable pants are too big for me, I'm going to do terrible things to them with a vegetable peeler.  I ought to donate them because they are brand new, but my thirst for vengeance needs to be slaked.



No comments: