Thursday, May 10, 2012

Give Until It Hurts, Part Three...

My spoiled brat is acting up again.  Apparently, spending $1100 wasn't enough to make it behave for more than 36 hours.  Now, when I drive it, there's a horrible new noise.  A sort of grinding, grating, knocking sound.  My cousin figures it's either the ball joint (that was repaired last November) or a tie rod.  I figure it'll be ruinously expensive.  What the hell am I going to do now?  And where am I going to get the money?


I'm beginning to wonder why I'm even bothering to attempt to get a life.  Each time I try to get the ball rolling, some obstacle pops up.  Not a little obstacle, either, but big ones that seem to cost a great deal of money.  I'm so discouraged I don't know what to do.


Quickly losing faith...

No comments: