Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jumpy...

I have no clue why, but for the past couple of days, I've been vaguely scared.  What of, I don't know.  I'm a little edgy about the computer, a little edgy about the car, a little edgy about C.G. and just ever-so-slightly edgy about my book and yet, none of these things are really the main reason why I'm about to jump out of my skin.  I don't know what is the cause.  All I do know is that I have a  huge butterfly infestation in my gut and I'm fidgety.  The weird thing is that, on Tuesday morning, I awoke with the strongest feeling that something pretty damn nice is around the corner for me.  Sometimes I think I need a regular dose of about 120 volts, and a nice, padded room to sleep in.


Book-wise, I'm still trying to figure out who my main characters are and what makes them tick.  I think the whole story is going to end up depending on their personalities.






I cannot get this song out of my head tonight!

No comments: